Friday, September 29, 2023

Friday, September 29, 2023

 First thing this morning I was at the Volvo plant in Shippensburg, PA to load a Volvo SD75B Compactor and a Volvo DD35B Roller.  



Took them back to the yard in Carlisle.  Was done and on my way back to Shippensburg for my load before 9 AM EDT.  Once I got there, I loaded a Volvo L120H Wheel Loader that is going to the Port in Jacksonville, Florida.  


Left there and drove to the TA in Greencastle, PA to scale.  Turned out that all my permits were the wrong weight and width.  So I sat there while they re-ordered the permits.  They came in but not in time to get through the Washington DC Friday afternoon rush hour traffic.  I'll leave at sunrise tomorrow morning and hopefully not have all that traffic to deal with.



No comments:

Post a Comment