Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday, October 29, 2023

 Well, the Gators didn't do very well against Georgis yesterday. But no one expected them to anyway.  At least it wasn't a shutout.

I'm glad I stayed put yesterday.  Traffic was still a mess in Chattanooga at 6 pm last night.

When I left this morning it was a lot better.

When I got to the weigh station in Georgia found that I had a flat tire on the truck.  I stayed there and had road service come out to fix it. 

I finally got out of there at 12:30 pm.  Made it around Atlanta without much trouble. BUT south of Atlanta, it took over 30 minutes to go five miles.

Needless to say, I didn't get very far today.  Stopped at the Pilot truck stop in Jackson, Georgia.  Good thing I stopped when I did. I got one of the last 3 parking spaces left.

No comments:

Post a Comment