Saturday, October 28, 2023

Saturday, October 28, 2023

 I was going to leave this morning to time it so that I got to Georgia a half hour after sunrise, BUT there was a multi-vehicle wreck in Chattanooga that totally shut down I-24.  Instead of leaving, I went back to bed.  Woke up an hour later and saw that the Interstate was open again so I left.  After getting through Monteagle, Tennessee I saw that the Interstate in Chattanooga was again shut down.  This time a semi rolled over blocking the Interstate.  I stopped at the Love's truck stop in Jasper, TN to wait it out. I'd rather sit in there than on the Interstate.  


Looks like I'm here for the night.  At 2 pm this is what Chattanooga looked like, a parking lot!!


Hope they get that mess cleaned up by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment