Monday, May 6, 2024

Monday, May 6, 2024

 I left at 3 AM EDT and drove to Sparrows Point, MD and delivered the generator.  Was very foggy, couldn't see much.  From there I drove to the "home office" in Carlisle, PA.  I was supposed to swap trailers for a load going to California but that load was not ready and was pushed back.  So, I took a nap while they decided what to do next.  At about 1 PM EDT they got me a different load, one that I didn't have to swap trailers.  GOOD!!  I went down to the JLG plant in Shippensburg, PA and loaded a man lift that is going to Birmingham, Alabama.


From there I went to the TA truck stop in Greenfield, PA for my 10 hours.
Just before I got there This happened.  Another edition of "How stupid are you?"


No, I didn't hit him.


No comments:

Post a Comment