Thursday, May 9, 2024

Thursday, May 9, 2024

 Last night I got an email that said my truck was due for an oil change.  I got up early and got it done.  Was over to the Port in Brunswick when they opened at 8 AM EDT.  At first, they couldn't find my load.  Over an hour later they found it, brought it over, and put it on my trailer.  It is the bucket from a Volvo EC550EL Excavator that is going to Rapid City, South Dakota.


This is the machine it attaches to...

A multi-axle truck will be loading the machine tomorrow.  I left there and headed toward South Dakota.  Drove through a very severe thunderstorm about an hour east of Macon.  Lots of heavy rain and wind.  Stopped for my 10 hours at the TA truck stop in Jackson, Georgia. 

FYI...blog readers in the past 7 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment