Thursday, June 20, 2024

Thursday, June 20, 2024

 I left really early this morning.  Another good day on the road. Some bumper-to-bumper traffic in Atlanta. As I was driving toward the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport I saw a lot of black smoke.  That's never a good sign near a very busy international airport.  I could see that the air traffic coming into and out of the airport seemed to be normal.  So I wasn't too concerned.  Once I got to the area where the Interstate goes under the runway I could see that the smoke was from a brush fire next to the taxiway next to runway 28.  So much for today's excitement.  Another 600+ mile day today.  Stopped for the night at a truck stop in Batesburg-Leesville, South Carolina.  I'll deliver in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment