Thursday, June 6, 2024

Thursday, June 6, 2024

 I left at 1:45 AM EDT and drove to Charleston, West Virginia.  Delivered the backhoe.  My next load was to be at the Daily Yard in Carlisle, PA.  I drove as far as I could today, 683 miles, but had to stop at the AC&T truck stop in Hagerstown, Maryland.  I had only 6 minutes left on my clock when I stopped.  I emailed my dispatcher asking him where the paperwork would be left for me since I would get there in the middle of the night.  He called me on the phone and told me that he "FORGOT" to tell me that it wouldn't be in Carlisle and that I would have to load it tomorrow morning in McConnellsburg, PA.  It is so frustrating when having to rely on someone who "forgets" to do his job!!!! I could have reloaded today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment