Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

 I left at 3 AM EDT and drove the rest of the way to Piscataway, NJ and delivered the wheel loader.  Was out of there before 7 AM !!!  My next load was at the Port of Baltimore.  I drove down there.  The ship that hit the Key Bridge was tied up at the Port.  Drove right past it, although I couldn't get a photo of it because of the traffic.  They still have not started to unload it.  I went to an area of the Port I have not been to before.  They were very busy.  When I got there to check in I was the 24th person in line.  It took two and a half hours just to check-in.  Once I got checked in I was given a dock to park in front of and they would bring my machine to me.  Over two hours later they finally brought it.  Loaded a Case 580 Back Hoe that is going to Charleston, West Virginia.



From there I went to the TA truck stop in Baltimore for my ten hours.  I'll sleep good tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment