Monday, August 26, 2024

Monday, August 26, 2024

 I left this morning at about 2:30 AM EDT and drove the rest of the way to Bear, Delaware.  No traffic issues at all.  Delivered the skid steers and went to the "home office" in Carlisle, PA.  Dropped my trailer in the parking lot.  It wasn't too long before they brought my truck into the truck shop and got to work on it.  Meanwhile, I got a car and did a few errands.  They got a lot of the routine maintenance done to the truck.  Still have to replace the windshield and a few other things.  

Found a problem with my trailer too.  It could potentially be a major one.  They will look into it further in the morning.  The picture will mean nothing to you, but here it is anyway.


Tonight I'm picking up another driver at the Harrisburg International Airport.  He is flying in from Dallas.  His flight was supposed to arrive at 11:23 PM EDT but has been delayed to 11:43 (so far). I'm going to take a nap now.


No comments:

Post a Comment