Friday, August 30, 2024

Friday, August 30, 2024

 I was at JLG in Shippensburg, PA at 6 AM EDT to load this morning.  They have no record of the machine I was to load.  Had to wait until 8 AM for the folks at Daily to get to work and figure out what went wrong with the paperwork.  Great way to start the day!!

At 8 AM my dispatcher called and said that my machine was at the yard in Carlisle.  He also wanted me to go to McConnellsburg, PA, pick up a Caterpillar Telehandler, bring it to the yard in Carlisle, and then load my machine.  So nice when the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!!!  So I drove to McConnellsburg and loaded a Caterpillar TL1055 Telehandler.


When I got to Carlisle I unloaded it and then loaded the JLG 660SJ Boom Lift that is going to Colorado Springs, Colorado.



Left there but didn't get very far today.  Stopped for my 10 hours at the Somerset Service Plaza on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Somerset, PA.

I'll be stopping early tomorrow. It is the first full weekend of college football. 




No comments:

Post a Comment