Saturday, September 19, 2026

Saturday, September 19, 2026

 The crane was due to arrive at the job site at 9 AM.  When I got there at 8:30, I had to back in off the road.  


Then the other truck arrived with the generator that will eventually sit on top of the tank I brought.  I moved out of his way so he could park where I was.  I parallel parked off to the side.  Then the crane arrived.  I again moved out of its way so he and the support truck could get in.  I jacked my truck into a small area just big enough to squeeze into.


Once the crane was set up, I backed in next to the crane, and they unloaded me.


From there, I drove to the Daily terminal in Jacksonville.  Settled in for the rest of the day, watching some great SEC football.






No comments:

Post a Comment