Friday, October 9, 2026

Friday, October 9, 2026

 At 2:30 AM, when my 10 hours were up, I left.  Drove the rest of the way to Pompano Beach.  Daily had a driver quit, so I was recovering the truck to take back to Carlisle, Pennsylvania.  The truck was parked in a church parking lot.  I got there and found the truck.  I loaded the truck onto my trailer and secured it.  



When I measured the height, it was 14 feet, 5 inches high.  That is not good.  It has to be 13 feet, 6 inches high or less.  I emailed the appropriate people and waited for a response.  He got there at about 10 AM.

He took off the stack.  

When he finished, I left.  Of course, I got into bumper-to-bumper traffic in South Florida.  Once I got out of there, it was fairly smooth sailing in heavy traffic until I got to St. Augustine.  I was stuck in bumper-to-bumper, and slow-and-go traffic from there to Jacksonville.  Took forever to get through that!!!  I finally made it to the Daily terminal in Jacksonville.  I'll be here for several days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment