Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Drove on down to Corona, CA this morning and delivered that stuff there.  That's just outside Los Angeles.  I left real early so that I would not get caught in all that LA traffic.  I was lucky!!  No bumper to bumper traffic today!!  Thats amazing for LA.

Then drove down to Brawley, CA and delivered the rest of the stuff.  Brawley is just north of El Centro which is on I-8 between San Diego, CA and Yuma, AZ just north of the Mexican border.

When I got empty I went to El Centro to a truck stop at exit 115 on I-8 for the night.  Plenty of parking but not much else.  Only drove 524 miles today.  I guess that's pretty good considering that trucks can only go 55 mph in this stupid nanny state. I'm still waiting for an earthquake.  None yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment