Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Got on the road at about 3:30 am EST.  When I got to Kansas City I got a bit sleepy so I stopped and took a nap.  After about 2 hours I woke up and got back on the road.  As I went passed Arrowhead Stadium the traffic to get in was already bumper to bumper.  The Kansas City Chiefs are playing their playoff game there at 1 pm EST.  They are playing the Baltimore Ravens.


Didn't start snowing until I got to the Lincoln, Nebraska area.  The plows were out doing their thing. The roads really were not bad at all. 




Here is one on those idiots that drive real slow and turn on their 4 way flashers in the snow (they do it in the fog too) .  If they are that scared to be out there then they need to just get off the road, period!  They are more of a hazard than the snow is.  Also passed another snow plow.



Stopped to do a reset in York, Nebraska at the Petro truck stop. Will be here until Tuesday morning.  Right now there is only a couple inches of snow on the ground here. Forcast is for 4 to 8 inches, so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment