Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Went over to the Daily yard in Baltimore this morning and loaded up a John Deere 225 Excavator without the boom.  They look so weird without the boom attached.  They drive real funny too.  Very light in the front, almost bouncy. 



As soon as 9 am arrived I left and headed for Kernersville, NC.  Could not go through the tunnel or over the bridge in Baltimore so I had to go about 40 + miles around on I-695.  It took an hour and fifteen minutes to get back to I-95 south of Baltimore.  A trip that would normally only take about ten minutes.  I also got lucky with the weather.  It started raining as soon as I pulled out of the yard in Baltimore.  Rained hard for about half the day, then cleared.  Drove down to John Deere in Kernersville, NC and spent the night there.  Unload in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment