Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Delivered the excavator first thing this morning then headded for my next load in Newberry, SC.  On the way found out that my loading appointment was tomorrow morning at 8 am.  Since I had plenty of time I stopped at Thermo King in Charlotte, NC and had my APU fixed again!!  Another $200 but I think it is finally fixed right.  Back on the road to SC.  When I got down there I decided to stop in and see if I could get loaded today instead of in the morning.  Most of the time this does not work, this time it did!!  I got  loaded with a Caterpillar generator and some parts for it.



It is going to Eddyville, Iowa for a Monday delivery.  They have a crane scheduled.  Got back on the road and drove to Naples, North Carolina to a small truck stop there for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment