Friday, May 18, 2012

Thursday, May 17, 2012

This morning I went in to the port in Bayonne, NJ and delivered the drill.  It took F-O-R-E-V-E-R in there. It was really fun driving that thing off the trailer!!  It wanted to keep trying to slide off the side.  That would not have been too pretty!  Steel tracks on steel trailer rails does not make for good traction.  This place was right across the Hudson River from the World Trade Center.  I took a photo for you.

 
Hard to see from that photo, so I blew up (maybe that is the wrong term to use) the photo so you could see it better.



After that I went over to Thermo King in Carlstadt, NJ to get my APU fixed.  After four plus hours there it was finally done.  The AC clutch was bad.  Replaced that and the belt.  Also had the oil changed and all the filters.  $791 later and I was back in business.  My next load was way back in Brockway, Pennsylvania. Had to be there at 6am to load.  Delivers in Lyndhurst, NJ tomorrow afternoon.  Drove up to Clearfield, PA to the Sapp Brother's truck stop for the night.  Now you can see why I didn't do the blog, I was really tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment