Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Went into Philipsburg this morning and loaded a Reich C450 Drill.  The thing is pretty heavy.  Weighs 56,000 pounds.  Makes my gross weight 99,900 pounds.  Taking it to the Port in Bayonne, NJ.  From there it is going on a boat to France.  And yes, I got to drive it.  Its fun!!  All the controls are labeled in French. 





Got on the road and stopped at a scale and weighed up.  Found out I was too heavy on the trailer axles so I had to un-tie everything and move it forward about a foot, re-secure it to the trailer, and re-weigh.  I was fine after that. 

Drove past the NASCAR Pocono Speedway. 



Stopped for the night at the TA truck stop in Columbia, NJ. Then my APU air conditioning went out!!  GREAT!!  Will deliver in the morning and then try to get it fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment