Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Was at the port in Dundalk at 7:30 this morning BUT didn't have the correct paperwork!  SO instead of being at the front of the line I had to wait until someone was in our office at 8 am to get the correct paperwork.  It arrived in my email inbox at 8:30. Now I'm at the back of a long, slow line.  At about 12:15 they finally brought me back to load.  I loaded a Volvo A40F dump truck. It is going to Rockford, IL.  These trucks are some of my favorite things to transport. Loading is fun!!  When you pull up to the trailer and put the front wheels up on it you can't see the trailer anymore. All the rest is done by feel.  I love it!!  This load is about 112,000 pounds.



Finally got on the road at 1 pm.  Drove out to the TA truck stop in Wheeling, West Virginia for the night.

1 comment: