Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday, August 13, 2012

Got on the road real early and drove down to Houston.  Got to the port before they opened and was second in line.  Waited about an hour or so to get unloaded. Finally got empty and headed for Galveston for my next load.  Looking forward to this one.  Got to the port and loaded a Caterpillar 120 Road Grader that is going to Wichita, Kansas.  I have never driven a grader before so I was anxious to do it.  When I got in the thing I was a bit surprised, there was no steering wheel.  Didn't expect that. I figured out how everything worked and brought it over to the trailer and loaded it.  That was really fun!!  I just love playing with "big boy toys!!!"  Then tied it down.



Got on the road and drove up to the TA truck stop on the south side of Dallas for the night.

1 comment:

  1. You know how to do everything....you amaze me!

    ReplyDelete