Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Left El Paso at sun up this morning.  Passed a real bad car crash, actually there were several car crashes, along a stretch of I-10 in El Paso.  The worst was about 5 or 6 cars crashed all over the east bound lanes.  Looked like they were doing a fatality investigation.  A little further down there was a cop car crashed along with a few more cars.  They had the whole east bound side closed and diverting all traffic off the interstate onto the frontage road.  Glad I was going the other way!!

From San Antonio to El Paso the speed limit was 80 MPH.  Need more of that in this country!!  FYI... where all the crashes were in El Paso the speed limit was 55.  So I don't want to hear from anyone whining that "its not safe to go that fast!"  Bull S*^# !!!!  That argument doesn't wash with me.  


I ran out of hours by the time I reached Eloy, Arizona so I stopped and got the truck washed then parked at the TA truck stop for the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment