Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Got on the road real early and drove into the Port of Houston to deliver this piece of crap.  Arrived at 7 am (local time) and, after waiting in line, found out that I didn't have all the paperwork.  SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!  Finally got all the paperwork and went in.  The guy in there said to unload it and he would be back to tell me where to park it.  I unloaded it and then had to wait for them to come back from lunch!!  I finally got out of there at 1:45 pm (local time).

Next load is in San Antonio, Texas.  I headed down there.  On the way I passed this truck.  Look at how badly this guy secured his load!!  What would happen if he had to stop fast?  DOT would not like that either.  WOW!!



When I arrived this evening my load was not ready.  They asked if I would drop my trailer there and they would load it tonight if they could get it ready.  I dropped my trailer and went over to the Petro truck stop for a very badly needed shower and dinner then a good nights sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Now come on....that wasn't a piece of crap..it was vintage!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete