Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Early this morning I dropped my trailer in the lot at the Flying J and went in to a Cummins dealer in Texarkana, TX to get the generator fixed.  They couldn't fix it.  Went back and picked up my trailer.  Still didn't have an Arkansas permit so I had to wait for that.  When it finally arrived at 10:30, local time, I left.  Nice day on the road.  Lots to keep me busy.  US-65 from Little Rock, AR all the way up to where I stopped for the night is nothing but a roller coaster ride.  Steep ups, and steep downs with twists and turns in most of them.  2, 3, and sometimes 4 lane road.  Drove through two real good thunderstorms.  The second one, in Clinton, AR, had pea sized hail.  Stopped for the night in Ozark, Missouri and got a hotel room at the America's Best Value hotel.  After I deliver in the morning I have an appointment at the Cummins dealer in Springfield, MO to get the generator fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment