Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday, July 22, 2013

Went in to Bossier City, LA first thing this morning and loaded another cell phone communications building.  It is going up to Nixa, Missouri.  




Had to wait for my Louisiana permit after I got loaded. After waiting 2 1/2 hours the permit arrived.  I left and looked for a scale on the way.  Finally found one allthe way up in Texarkana, AR.  Found out I was way too heavy on my drive axles.  To make a long story short, I had to drive all the way back to Bossier City and take all the chains and binders off, then the crane had to move the building back. After that went off my permit route this time and scaled up a little closer to Bossier City.  It was ok this time.  Drove back up to the Flying J truck stop in Texarkana, AR, the same place I scaled up before.  Spent the night there because I couldn't go any further in Arkansas because I still don't have an Arkansas permit. The scale house is just up the road from here.  This was a wasted day!! AND to make matters worse, my generator won't start!!!  Just F'en great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment