Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My Texas permit arrived at the perfect time, just when the Beaumont curfew was ending this morning.  So I went on in to Houston and delivered the excavator.  Next load was also in Houston but at a different location.  Went over there and loaded a Caterpillar 329EL Excavator that is going to McDonough, Georgia.



Left there and drove to the TA truck stop in Baytown, Texas.  Scaled up and found I had guessed wrong.  My weights were a bit off.  


So I pulled around and took off all the chains, moved the machine a bit, put some of the chains back on and got on the scale again.  Perfect this time.  


Found a parking place for the night and finished securing the machine.  I was exhausted!!!  Took a very long shower and went to bed.  I'll eat dinner later.

No comments:

Post a Comment