Saturday, July 16, 2016

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Started off this morning by getting two new tires on the truck.  Then drove into Idaho thinking that I would be there for the weekend because my Montana permit had not arrived.  After being there for a couple hours my Montana permit showed up in my email, much to my surprise.  So I got back on the road.  Here are a couple more photos of the mountains.  Sorry about the bugs on the windshield.



Here is a photo of the mountain overlooking Butte, Montana. Notice anything about it?


No?  Well here is a little help.


Here is a close up.  Sorry it is a bit fuzzy.  That's the best I could get.


To see what it is, and get a much better picture, CLICK HERE.

Stopped for the rest of the weekend at the Pilot truck stop in Billings, Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment