Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The generator ran perfectly all night last night.  FANTASTIC!!  Had a mild thunderstorm during the night but it sure didn't live up to its billing.  Left this morning just before sunrise.  Had a great day on the road.  Weather was perfect, and the traffic was light.  Went past the Corn Palace, Wall Drug, and the Badlands again today.  Had a wolf cross the road in front of me.  Had to change lanes to keep from hitting him. As I passed him he turned and looked at me.  Pretty cool.  Later on, just east of Rapid City, South Dakota an Air Force B-1 Bomber flew over me.  It was from Ellswoth Air Force Base that is in Rapid City.  Was coming in for a landing.  Went by too quick for me to get a picture of it so I "borrowed" one from the internet.


Stopped for the night at the Flying J truck stop in Rapid City, South Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment