Monday, April 2, 2018

Monday, April, 2, 2018

Really enjoyed my time off.  Had one of the best Easter's that I have had in a very long time.  unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and it's time to go back to work.  

Left this morning and drove down to Davenport, Florida.  There was a wreck in Palm Coast on the north bound side of I-95 that blocked the entire north bound side.  The idiots on the south bound side just HAD to rubber neck so traffic on my side was backed up for a couple miles for no reason.



Supposed to load tomorrow but I went in to Richie Brothers and tried to load today.  Everything went fine until they went to give me the keys.  They couldn't find them.  I waited for a while, but no luck.  I left my trailer next t o the machine I am to load and went to the Love's truck stop across the road for the night.  I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment