Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Went back over to Richie Brothers this morning to see if they found the key.  When I checked in at the gate, it wasn't there.  I went over to the machine and looked inside.  Lo and behold, there it was.  Somebody found it and left it in there for me.  I loaded the Terex RT 555 Crane on the trailer.  It took a long time to get it up there. But I finally got it.  It is going up to Pooler, Georgia. My gross weight is over 129,000 pounds (13,154 kg).




Left there and headed north.  Orlando traffic was it's usual nightmare!!  On the north side of Jacksonville I saw another RV rollover.  Just like yesterday's rollover except I actually saw this one happen!!  It also didn't block the entire interstate.  This one took out a street light pole.  I got it on video.  You might have to watch it a few times to see it.  It is on the opposite side of I-95, south bound.  Yesterday and today's wrecks are two great examples of why I do not like bumper pull RVs.


The rest of the day was uneventful.  I stopped for the night at the TA truck stop in Brunswick, Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment