Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday, June 4, 2018

Went over to the Port of Savannah this morning.  Didn't have the right paperwork so I had to wait for it to come in.  When it arrived, I loaded a Caterpillar 325FL Excavator that is going to Chattanooga, Tennessee. 



Left there and headed toward Tennessee.  About 20 miles west of where the wreck was the other day I came to an abrupt halt.  Another wreck had I-16 at a stand still.  Sat there for about an hour.  That got cleaned up just in time for me to get to Atlanta at rush hour.  LOTS of bumper to bumper traffic south of Atlanta.  Smoothed out a little going around on the west side of the beltway.  That didn't last long at all.  A lot more bumper to bumper traffic on the north side of Atlanta.  When I finally made it through that mess I stopped for the night at the TA truck stop in Cartersville, Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment