Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday, January 27, 2019

We got more snow this time, enough to plow.  There were two pick up truck plows and a wheel loader plow.  I don't think I have ever seen a worse job of plowing.  They were terrible!!



Didn't get much sleep last night.  Don't know why but I just couldn't sleep. So at 2:30 am EST I decided to just go.  The snow had stopped in Gary, Indiana.  I did not take the toll road over toward Cleveland.  Instead I took US-30 all the way across.  In Indiana, the roads were not cleared very well even though there were plows everywhere.  I caught up with the snow in Ohio.  Ohio roads were cleared very well.  By the time I got to the TA truck stop in Seville, Ohio it was snowing hard.  Got about 4 inches. Unbelievable as it seems, the plows clearing this parking lot were not any better!!  Even the staff inside said that they do a lousy job.  It was a lot warmer too, in the 20's.  I checked into the shop and got the trailer tires replaced that I couldn't get done yesterday.  After that I parked for the rest of the day.  I load in the morning about 35 miles from here just outside of Cleveland.  Big snow storm supposed to come in tomorrow.  Hope I can load and get moving before it arrives.  We shall see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment