Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Left this morning a half hour before sunrise.  It was -3 degrees this morning when I left.  About 50 miles east of Kansis City my left headlight bulb blew.  It also started snowing. The Interstate highways were fine but when I got off the Interstate on the back roads that led up to the power plant where I was delivering the excavator, the roads were not as good.  In a car, not too bad, but in a big truck that is wide and weighs 129,000 pounds, not so good.  Below is a brief time lapse video of the back road.



Here is another brief time lapse video of me arriving at the delivery site. It starts off as I clear security and then I follow the pick up truck back in to where I was to unload.


It didn't stop snowing until I was ready to leave.  After I delivered the Excavator I drove back to the Petro truck stop in Oak Grove, Missouri for the night.  Then it started snowing agin.  Didn't snow much.  Just enough to make it slippery.  Here is my view for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment