Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thursday, March 21, 2019

First thing this morning went over to the tire shop and got two new tires on my left lift axle.  When that was done I went back to Daily, hooked back up to my trailer and left for the Port of Baltimore in Dundalk, Maryland.  I got there during their lunch break.  For them (union job) their lunch is from 11:30 until 1 pm.  So ridiculous!!!  Anyway, when they got back from lunch I checked in and loaded a Caterpillar D8T Dozer, in the rain, that is going to Belden, Mississippi.



Those things are so much fun to drive!  The power that they pack into that little package is amazing!!  I left my trailer at the Port for the night then bobtailed over to the TA truck stop in Baltimore.  Will leave very early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment