Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Left at 2 am this morning.  Continued on toward Carlisle.  Stopped in New York and got the truck washed.  I was third in line and it took over an hour and a half to get out of there.  Had to have more routine maintenance done on the truck, it was due for an oil change.  Checked in at the Petro truck stop in Carlisle for them to do the work.  It was going to be a while before they could get to me so I went to the Daily yard and dropped my trailer there.  Then I also needed to have my annual DOT inspection that they only do at the Daily shop.  They did that while I was there.  Found that I had three wheel seals that were starting to leak and need to be replaced.  That will get done tomorrow (hopefully).  I went back to the Petro, got fuel and then pulled into the shop.  They did the maintenance.  When that was done, at 4:15 pm,  I went back to the Daily yard for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment