Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

First thing this morning I went over to Kenworth and checked in.  After about a half hour waiting, the guy came out and said that they could not work on the truck until tomorrow.  I called the shop at Daily and he said he would get back with me.  A little while later he called back and said that Kenworth was now telling him that it would be Monday before they could get to me.  He said that would not work so he called another shop that could get to me today.  I left Kenworth and drove up to a shop north of Harrisburg.   They took my truck in right away.  While they were working on my truck they found a bad tire.  They finished the work on my truck (but not the tire) and I went back to Daily in Carlisle.  I'll go to the tire shop in the morning and get that fixed.  I have my next load lined up in Baltimore.  Hope I can load it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment