Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Left a half hour after sunrise this morning.  Drove in to the Port of Savannah.  It took them 2 hours to get around to unloading me.  Finally got the thing off my trailer.  Then went to a different area of the Port and loaded a Caterpillar 982M Wheel loader That is going to Murrysville, Pennsylvania.



Left there and headed to the Jacksonville terminal.  Will spend the Holiday weekend home.  Here is another one of those boneheaded drivers.


Stopped at he Petro in Kingsland, Georgia for fuel and get a shower.  I should have stayed there!!  There was a crash on I-95 way down near the Jacksonville Beltway.  The Interstate was closed.  I got into the back up about a mile before the Florida State line.  It took over an hour and a half just to get across the state line.  I ended up parking on the side of I-95 at mile marker 380.  I have no idea how long I'll be here, but it is well after sundown now and there is no signs of anything changing anytime soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment