Friday, August 2, 2019

Thursday, August 1, 2019

As soon as my 10 hours was up I started driving toward my next load which was at the Caterpillar Proving Ground in Washington, Illinois.  Stopped along the way along got a much needed truck and trailer wash. Stopped at the Daily terminal in Morton, Illinois because I was very early to load.  Took a nap.  Then went up to the Caterpillar Proving Ground in Washington, Illinois.


Loaded a John Deere 850K Dozer that was going to Fenton, Missouri.



Caterpillar will periodically rent a competitors machine and take them apart to see how they are made.  Not saying that is what they did with this machine, I'm just saying...

Left there and drove back to the Daily terminal in Morton.  I was out of hours.  Then dropped my trailer and went to Peoria and bought a new computer.  Spent the rest of the day and part of the night setting up the new computer and transferring files.

No comments:

Post a Comment