Saturday, January 11, 2020

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Left a little before sunrise this morning.  Beautiful sunrise, with a full moon too, in Wyoming.


But the wind was wicked!!  It was pushing me back so hard that I could only go between 45 and 50 mph and I was only getting 2 MPG.


Yes, it says 65+ MPH
It was slow going for a while this morning. 

Here are some photos of the snow fence doing it's job along I-80 in Wyoming.



Some more sunrise photos.



Then the wind really picked up.




Here is a brief video of the wind.


Things cleared out after a while and was pretty good until I crossed into Utah.  Then the snow came down.



I stopped for the night at the Flying J truck stop in Ogden, Utah.  It's still snowing.  May be here for a few days, don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment