Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

After I got my trailer lights fixed, I left and drove over to Thomasville, Georgia.  Timed it real good.  They were just finishing loading the last of three trucks ahead of me.  When they finished I backed inside the building where they loaded a Cleaver-Brooks Boiler that is going to Pleasanton, California.  That is just east of San Fransisco.  There are two other Daily trucks taking the same thing up there too. I was the first of the three to load.  The second truck arrived as I was pulling out.



Left there and drove to the Oasis truck stop in Robertsdale, Alabama for the night. The air conditioning in the truck stop was broken.  Was not pleasant to eat or take a much-needed shower.  It was damn hot in there!!!  I can sleep in tomorrow.  Don't have a Mississippi permit yet, so I'll wait here until it comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment