Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

 Got unloaded first thing this morning then headed for Kernersville, NC.  Saw quite a few Ohio and West Virginia road department trucks were staged and ready for the snow that was coming.  

The weather didn't start until I got south of I-70.  Started off as snow.  Didn't stick to the roads.  After a while, it changed to snow/rain mix.  Then some sleet.  And for the rest of the day until I got to North Carolina, rain.  I passed three big truck wrecks today on the way south.  The roads never did cover over or get slick.  Because of that, I was able to make it all the way to Kernersville just in time to be the last machine that they loaded today.  BOY did I get lucky!!!!  Loaded a John Deere 250GLC Excavator that is going to Miami, Florida.



After securing it to the trailer I pulled out front and parked for the night.  I'll be able to get a good start in the morning.  Hopefully, with luck, I'll be able to deliver this on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment