Friday, March 5, 2021

Friday, March 5, 2021

 Left at 3 am this morning and drove to Savannah, Georgia and loaded a Terex TA300 Dump Truck that is going up to Upper Marlboro, Maryland.


Got out of there a little after 9 am.  Drove to the Petro truck stop in Kenly, North Carolina for the night.  Went inside to get my dinner, picked it up and when I got to the truck found that of the 2 items I ordered they got them both wrong.  Had to go back in and try again. After dinner, I did three loads of laundry.  Then replaced a couple flags.  While replacing the flags, found two lights on my trailer were out.  My tag light was an easy fix.  The other had a corroded plug so that had to be replaced as well.  Once all that was done I hit the sack.  I'll start at sunrise tomorrow morning.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment