Monday, September 13, 2021

Monday, September 13, 2021

 Went over to the Port of Baltimore this morning.  When I checked in to unload and to re-load they said that the machine I was to pick up had already been picked up in August.  Ok.  So I sent an email to my dispatcher in Carlile then went and unloaded the tractor.  I packed everything up to leave.  But something didn't seem right.  I decided I would drive around the Port and see if I could find the machine.  Lo and behold, I did.  I took a photo of it and the serial number and went back to the office.  They had to figure out what happened at their end. Once all the paperwork was straightened out, I went back to the machine and loaded it. It is a Caterpillar MH3026 Material Handler going to East Peoria, Illinois.



They can be a pain to load because the outriggers hit the trailer going on.  Have to build a small ramp for the tires to go up on before the trailer.  As you can see, it's up there with no problems.  Left there much later than I wanted to and drove to the TA truck stop in Wheeling, West Virginia for the night.
Also, someone stole my fuel cap over the weekend.  Had to replace it when I got here.



No comments:

Post a Comment