Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday, April 3, 2022

 I thought I'd share with you my dining experience from last night.  I went across the parking lot to a restaurant called Sadler Milestone Restaurant. 

I ordered the ribeye steak dinner which normally comes with one side and salad bar. They didn't have the salad bar that night so I was given the choice of a second side. I ordered the $15.00 (approximately) ribeye steak cooked medium, baked potato, and corn. This is what I got. 


The steak (if you really want to call it that) was WAY overcooked. The potato had the consistency of rubber. Never did get the corn. Totally inedible!!! I sent it back. I decided to order something from the breakfast menu instead. I thought that it is pretty hard to screw up breakfast. I was wrong. So I ordered three pancakes, for $5.00. It took a very long time for my order to be brought to me. This is what I got. 


I ate those, but they were small and not good!!!! Then when I went to pay my bill the server charged me $21+ !!!!! When I refused, she removed the ribeye meal from my bill. 

Needless to say, I will NEVER EVER eat there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment