Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thursday, April 21, 2022

 Left in the rain real early again this morning.  Drove to a John Deere dealer in Williamsport, IN, and delivered one tractor.  Got there way before they opened.  After I got the tractor off I had to wait for them to come into work to accept it.  After that, I drove up to another John Deere dealer in Kings, Illinois, and delivered the remaining tractor.  My next load was in Davenport, IA.  Went over there.  Loaded a John Deere 544P Wheel Loader that is going to Ft. Myers, Florida, and a John Deere 35G Mini Excavator that is going to West Palm Beach, Florida.


Left there and drove to the Daily terminal in Morton, Illinois for the night.  Drove 610 miles today.  Set up my TV and good 'ole DishNetwork receiver took a dump!!  This is the second time this has happened.  


 Last time they had to send me a new receiver.  I called Dish and they wouldn't do anything until that screen is there for at least four hours.  I hung up on them.  I am too tired to deal with their idiocy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment