Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

 Left this morning at 2 AM EDT.  Drove to McConnellsburg, PA, and got there at 6:45 AM.  Got all set up to load and they told me that my machine was not ready and wouldn't be ready until Thursday, the 26th.  I had to wait until 8 AM for my people to get to work to find out if they had anything else available from here, or somewhere else to go.  It wasn't until about 8:15 that I got my answer.  Fortunately, they had another machine from there going to Ocala, Florida that I could take.  I loaded it, a Caterpillar TL 1255 Telehandler.


I left there and drove to the Flying J truck stop in Ft. Chiswell, Virginia.  Another 638 miles in the books for today.  Going to sleep soon.  Getting started again very early tomorrow morning.

So far for the year, I'm the 10th highest mileage truck out of approximately 250 Daily trucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment