Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

 I left at 3:15 this morning and drove to the Port of Baltimore.  Had no traffic problems all the way.  Loaded a Caterpillar 315 Excavator that is going to North Canton, Ohio.  I like the little ones, they are so easy!!



Left there and headed toward Ohio.  On I-695 going around Baltimore, I was in the middle lane following an empty dump truck. He was behind an idiot going 50 mph really screwing up traffic.  The dump truck went to go around him on the right (no trucks allowed in the left lane).  There was a car driving along in his blind spot.  When the dump truck changed lanes he did so into the side of the car.  The car sustained damage to the entire left side.  The car swerved wildly and headed straight for the right-side guard rail.  At the last moment, the driver was able to turn away from the guard rail just before striking it and came to a stop on the shoulder of the road.  The dump truck pulled over as well.  I continued on.  Unfortunately, my dash came is having problems and I didn't get it.  I'll have to replace my dash cam very soon.  I stopped very early at the TA truck stop in Breezewood, PA because my truck was due for service (oil change, etc.).   I got that done.  I'll leave real early in the morning to get to North Canton when they open.

No comments:

Post a Comment