Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

 I left as soon as my 10 hours were up.  Made the right choice.  No traffic issues except in Ft. Worth.  Getting on I-30 it happened again...


Continued on to the Daily terminal in Houston.  I needed to get some bungee cords.  I thought they would have them there, but they didn't. So dropped my trailer there and I drove to several places looking for them and got fuel too.  Finally found some.  Bought 3 cases.  Went back and got my trailer then over to a place in Houston and loaded 4 crates of sections of a conveyor that are going to the Allison Transmission plant in Indianapolis, Indiana.  It was 102oF (38.8o C).



Left there but didn't go very far.  I was pretty tired, in need of a shower, and running out of hours.  Stopped for my 10 hours at the Love's truck stop in Cleveland, Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment