Thursday, August 4, 2022

Thursday, August 4, 2022

 Left at about 4 AM this morning and drove to the Port of Savannah and loaded a Caterpillar 966M Wheel Loader that is going to Austell, Georgia.


I made great time this morning.  Was out of the Port before 8:30 AM.  Drove to Austell and delivered the wheel loader.  As I was delivering an airbag on the trailer blew.  Had to wait at Caterpillar in Austell for road service to come and fix the trailer. I knew things were going too smoothly today. Just before 6 PM I got a call from Daily.  The service truck that was coming to me had his radiator go out on him.  He said he will be to me first thing in the morning.  I settled in here at Caterpillar for the night.  Grub Hub is on the way with dinner, although it might take a while to get here.  This is what Atlanta looks like right now.  I am at the little blue dot near Six Flags Over Georgia, off I-20, west of Atlanta.



No comments:

Post a Comment