Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

 The Snow Emergency Plan was lifted at 6 AM EST. That was perfect!!  I couldn't leave until 6:30 because I couldn't get to West Virginia before sunrise.  So that's when I left.  Had light rain on and off all day.  Occasionally had some snow flurries and a little sleet too.  Rough day going through the mountains of West Virginia.  Mostly back roads.  They were 4 lanes most of the way but steep up and down with a lot of stop lights.  Of course, I got at least 3/4 of them red.  Seemed like it took forever to get through West Virginia on my permit route.  The map below says 6 hours and 28 minutes.  HaHa!!  it really took 8 hours.

Stopped for my 10 hours at a dinky truck stop just east of Lexington, Kentucky.  I can run at night in Kentucky so I'll leave at about 1 or 2 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment