Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

 Left at about 1 AM EST and drove the rest of the way to Harrisburg, PA, and delivered the two mini excavators.  My next load was over in Ebensburg, PA.  Drove over there and loaded (a day ahead of time) a John Deere 748L Skidder that is going to Kuttawa, Kentucky.  Started to snow as I got started loading.


Left there and headed south.  The snow continued to get worse.  I stopped for the night at the Pilot truck stop in Grantsville, Maryland.  585 miles today.  As of now, the Snow Emergency Plan is in effect for the county I'm in (Garrett County) and that means permit loads can't move until it is lifted.  Glad I got here when I did!!  So far we have a couple inches in the ground.  I may be here a while.


Current Radar.  I'm the little blue dot next to the I-68 icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment